Help us to make a difference!!
- Every day, 43 children are diagnosed with cancer.
- 12% of children diagnosed with cancer do not survive.
- Children’s cancer affects all ethnic, gender and socio-economic groups.
- The average age of children diagnosed is six.
- More than 40,000 children undergo treatment for cancer each year.
- 60% of children who survive cancer suffer late-effects, such as infertility, heart failure and secondary cancers.
- There are approximately 375,000 adult survivors of children’s cancer in the United States.
- The average cost of a stay in a hospital for a child with cancer is $40,000.
- Only 4% of federal government cancer research funding goes to study pediatric cancer.
In 2018 our goal was to raise $500K and we exceeded our target. I need your help to make a difference in 2019. Can I count on you?
I Made a Difference
Supported this event with a gift
Fundraising Honor Roll
Ms. Christie Hall
Daniel S Ritenour
Ms. Crystal Ross
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.